The recent Mantis update released on 8/21/23 had some initial issues. If you had a problem: they will need to remove the 2.0.2 release note file from their internal memory. Failing to do so will result in continued crashes and the inability to complete the update.
To resolve this issue, they will need to delete the release notes file found in the release notes folder.
- Select File Manager from the main menu.
- Press space + d for drive selection
- Move through the options and select storage.
- Move through the list of folders and select release notes.
- Move through the files and delete release notes by pressing backspace + dots 2,3,5 and 6.
You’ll then be able to check for updates again.