Enroll in the Hive course
Course Description: In order to determine achievement goals in life, students must first know themselves. This course demonstrates how to skillfully and successfully offer students self-determination practice opportunities, within the platform of a remote instruction lesson.
ACVREP Credit Hours: 2
- Describe how the terms self-awareness, self-confidence, and self-advocacy are interrelated.
- Identify 5 details of self-awareness.
- Identify 3 examples of positive self-talk.
- Discuss 9 examples of emotional self-awareness.
- Examine 3 examples of demonstrating self-confidence in one’s life.