Course Description: Collaborating with families using a coaching method to deliver early intervention services is a promising practice according to research. Enroll in this course and learn how to use the Matrix Approach to align service delivery with family-centered outcomes.
ACVREP credit hours: 2.0
• Describe the difference between home visitors and classroom teachers.
• Describe foundational concepts of Family-Centered Practices.
• Define Part C services.
• Differentiate direct teaching, consultation, and coaching.
• Identify 5 key components of the coaching model.
• Examine 3 phases of the Matrix Approach.