Enroll in the Hive course
Course Description: Think Career and Technical Education (CTE) is only vocational classes? Think again! Enroll in this course and not only dispel misconceptions about CTE coursework, but also discover how students with Visual Impairments can actively engage in developing career specific skills with positive work outcomes.
ACVREP credit hours: 2.5
- Define Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Identify CTE essential standards as documented in the “Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act”
- Identify 16 career clusters and programs of study
- Describe strategies to actively engage students with VI in CTE classes
- Examine CTE experiences of students with VI