Need help with the Hive or discussion board?

Cohort Helpful Hints

Weekly Check-in forms for enrolled cohort participants

Hive Helpful hints

Earning 10 hours for completing the course requires:

1. Completion of all video modules and Check your Understanding questions

2. Passing the assessment

3. Acceptance of the Follow-Up Activity

4. Completion of a Feedback survey

Discussion board Helpful Hints

Where is the feedback survey???

Hello!

You will need to log into the Hive and find the Course in “My Dashboard”. This is where you will find the assessment, the follow up-activity, and then the satisfaction survey after you have completed all modules of the course. Each of these items are presented in order. For example, if you have not completed the follow-up activity and received approval, the feedback survey will not be visible.

1 Like

Ok, so I’m going to be leaving for vacation tomorrow and will not have internet access. I stayed up to finish the course last night and am unable to access a survey, presumably because my followup activity is not graded yet. All I have on the Hive dashboard says “Replace Follow Up Activity” or “Review Course”. there is no option for a survey. I cannot complete the week 6 check in unless I say no to completing the survey until they decide to push it out to me. If someone waits until Friday to complete the activities they need to know they can’t get to the survey until their follow up activity is checked. I tried to get it done early so I can leave for my vacation and still can’t. Everything is done except the survey, which I assume is not content related? Is there any prevision if I can’t get done simply because I didn’t finish a survey before I left on vacation, even though I’ve tried to turn everything in days prior to the deadline??

Hi Carrie! I have approved your Follow Up Activity, and your survey should now be in your Hive dashboard. Thank you for letting us know about your situation! We will keep this in mind as we are reviewing submissions for the cohort.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Just for clarification. If we have everything but are waiting for approval for the Follow Up activity, and therefore the survey has not yet “appeared” do we go ahead and fill out the last weekly check in or do we wait until we have the approval and have filled out the survey? I turned in my Follow Up activity today.

Hi! I am wondering the same thing. I finished my follow up activity today also. Thank you!

The Check in form for Week 6 is designed to help you keep track of the requirements. You may submit before or after.

OK, Thank you so much! This has been a wonderful Cohort! I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to completing more!

1 Like

I have not yet received my approval for my Follow-Up Activity. Should I send in the 6th sheet, even though I have not been able to complete your survey?

Are we supposed to submit anything on the discussion board for the final week (6th week) ??