Duxbury User Group Spring Meeting 2024

Please use this thread to ask questions, and to submit ideas and feedback!

For this session, we are going to go over the basics of using SWIFT with NIMAS.

Please go to this link to retrieve the sample documents created for you to use during our meeting: Spring 2024 Duxbury User Group materials

Hi how do we log in to the webinar? Sorry this is my first time

No problem! Here’s the link: Meeting Registration - Zoom

Good morning,
I do not know how I missed this seminar! Is it possible to receive a recorded copy? I really need help in this area.
Thanks,
Pam, TVI

Hi! Yes, I will be sending out the recording to registrants soon. Did you register? If not, can you send me your email address and I will add you to the distribution list!

Hello!
I did not register because I thought the class was over. Please register me.

Thank you so much,
Pamela Joyner, Ed. S
Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Savannah-Chatham County Public School System

Confidentiality Notice: The information and any attachments in this Email are proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or taking of any action based on the contents is strictly prohibited and protected by the law governing records confidentiality. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication.

Hi Pamela! This class met last week, but we are going to meet three more times this year! I will include you on the invite list for future meetings, and I will send you the recording from this meeting. Can you please send me your email address?

Hi

Yes, I was able to attend a portion of the meeting, it was awesome. My email is brlxpress@yahoo.com. Thanks for including me.

Pamela Hubbard
brlxpress@yahoo.com

YES!
pamela.joyner@sccpss.com (wk)

Confidentiality Notice: The information and any attachments in this Email are proprietary and strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distributing, or taking of any action based on the contents is strictly prohibited and protected by the law governing records confidentiality. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication.