Enroll in the Hive course
Course Description: Whether students are creating, producing, responding, or connecting, the Fine Arts curriculum can be made accessible for students with visual impairments. Enroll in this course and learn about standards which drive instruction, APH products that offer accessibility, and how one teacher engages students to think creatively.
ACVREP credit hours: 2.0
- Identify National Core Arts Standards in the category of Visual Arts.
- Discuss at least 3 APH products which offer accessible visual arts instruction.
- Examine methods of offering accessible Fine Arts instruction to students with visual impairments
- Discuss methods to infuse core curriculum instruction with visual art instruction
- Identify 11 additional APH products which assist to create accessible elements of art