Enroll in the Hive course
Course Description: What does adding, subtracting, multiplying, and identifying place value have to do with play-based instruction? Enroll in this course and learn how to spark the magic of learning during math activities using LEGO® Braille Bricks.
ACVREP credit hours: 2.0
- Identify 5 Holistic Skills that children develop during play which is critical to learning
- Identify 5 Characteristics of Playful Learning Experiences
- Define numeracy and national mathematical standards
- Demonstrate ways of adapting math games and activities using LEGO® Braille Bricks.
- Observe students engaged in numeracy play-based learning activities using LEGO® Braille Bricks