Enroll in the Hive course
Course Description: Did you know that students with visual impairment are being included in general education science classes the majority of time? However, research shows a lack of participation. Enroll in this course to learn about science standards and products produced by APH which help make science instruction accessible. Discover how accessible learning benefits ALL students!
ACVREP Credit Hours: 1.5
- Locate Next Generation Science Standards online resources.
- Differentiate between the Next Generation Science Standards and previous science standards.
- Identify 14 APH products that give access to science instruction.
- Associate APH products that can be used when teaching content from the 4 science knowledge domains.
- Examine grade level science expectations and differentiate products to introduce for instructional purposes.